Have you been hurt on the property of another?

Premises Liability:

If you have suffered injuries as the result of a slip and fall or a trip and fall on another person’s property because of some danger you were unaware of?

If so, Alabama law can help you get compensated for your loss and we are here to help.


What are Landowner’s duties?

This depends upon your status as a licensee or invitee. A licensee is one who goes on the land of another for primarily social benefit. An invitee is one who goes on the land of another to benefit another person or to engage in a business transaction. If you go into a store, then the store owner has a duty to keep the property safe from hazardous conditions, inspect for hazardous conditions and to warn of any hazardous conditions before they can be removed.


What should I do if I have been hurt on another’s property?

If you are hurt on another’s property, you need to get their name, address, phone number and their insurance information which would include the insurance company, their policy number and any contact information. If you are injured at a business, you need to get the name of any witness, their contact information, any contact information for any person that assists you. Businesses always want injured customers to fill out an incident report. This should only be done if the business guarantees you a copy when you are finished.

bankruptcy attorney gadsden

Call Today 256.543.9777

Schedule a free consultation today.

We view our clients as people, something that has enabled us to effectively practice law for more than two decades.